What to bring to an Appointment
When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following:
- Your referral letter from your GP (without this referral you will not be able to claim through Medicare)
- X-rays, scans and any other information that you have from your GP
- Medication history
- Health insurance details
- Workcover claim details, if applicable
- Any family members or friends you may want to have present to help in the discussion and decision making process.
- A written list of questions you may have
To cancel an appointment:
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.