Dr Cameron Cooke is an Orthopaedic Surgeon whose sub specialty is in the Lower Limb.
Dr Cooke does have a particular interest in:
Dr Cooke’s orthopaedic services include:
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Primary & revision joint surgery of the Hip & Knee
- Treatment of injuries to the hip, knee, foot and ankle
- Surgical treatment of arthritis
- Surgical opinions and evaluations
- Medico - legal opinions and evaluations
Click on the links below to find out more about the individual services that Dr Cooke provides:
Knee services include:
- Sports Injuries and arthritis prevention program
- Arthroscopic management of various knee problems
- Stabilisation of the injured knee with ligament reconstruction
- Corrective surgery to control progress of arthritis
- Management of patella (kneecap) problems
Knee Replacement Services include:
- Hemi (half) knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement TKR
- Revision Total Knee Replacement (for previously failed knee replacement)
Apart from management of hip arthritis, Dr Cooke’s Hip Replacement services include:
- Total Hip Replacement THR (for arthritis of the hip joint).
- Revision Total Hip Replacement (for previously failed hip joint surgery)
- Hip Resurfacing
Foot & Ankle
Dr Cooke treats a wide variety of foot and ankle disorders, including:
- Fracture, sprains, and strains
- Sports injuries
Acute sports injuries include:
- ACL reconstruction and rehabilitation
Orthopaedic trauma conditions include fractures and dislocations as well as severe soft tissue injuries caused by traumatic events. Common orthopaedic traumatic injuries include femoral and tibial shaft fractures, foot and ankle injuries, among many others.
If you have an orthopaedic condition and wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call Dr Cooke’s office to schedule an appointment.